These wraps are darn right delicious. Grilled chicken, covered in caramelized Dojo Asian Wing Sauce, pairs perfectly with crispy, fresh cut veggies and herbs. Something that tastes this good should not be this good for you.
- Grilled Chicken Breast or Chicken Thighs
- White or Brown Rice (optional)
- Butter, Romain or Iceberg lettuce leafs
- Fresh Cut Vegetables. We like cucumbers, bell peppers, radishes, red onion, green onion, carrots and snap peas. Great way to empty veggie drawer!
- Fresh Basil or Cilantro
- Sprouts (optional)
- Sesame Seeds
- Blonde Beard’s® Dojo Asian Wing Sauce
- Marinate chicken in Blonde Beard's Dojo Asian Wing Sauce from 30 minutes to overnight.
- Prepare grill to a medium to medium high heat. Somewhere around 350° works well.
- While the grill is preheating, cut vegetables and prep lettuce. We like to slice the veggies into long spears that fit nicely in the wrap. Separate and wash/dry lettuce.
- Grill over direct heat, flipping often. Reapply sauce each time you flip. The goal is to get a dark, caramelized crust on the chicken. It should be dark in color, but not black and burnt. Cook until the internal temp of the chicken is at least 165°.
- Remove chicken from grill and let rest for 10 minutes. Cut into thin strips.
- Serve build-your-own style so everyone can make their wraps just the way they like it. Top with Blonde Beard's Dojo Wing Sauce. Enjoy!