Crunchy fried chicken, tangy Wickles Pickles chips and sweet n' spicy Chicken & Waffles buffalo sauce, loaded onto hot, crispy, waffle fries. A match made in tailgate heaven.
Recipe, courtesy of: Wickles Pickles
- Waffle Fries (homemade or frozen)
- 1 lb chopped fried chicken
- 1 cup Blonde Beard Chicken & Waffle Buffalo Sauce
- 16 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup blue cheese crumbles
- Wickles Original Pickle Chip
- Preheat oven to 400℉
- In a large bowl toss Blonde Beard Chicken & Waffle Buffalo Sauce, with chicken.
- Line a baking sheet with foil
- Add a layer waffle fries, layer with cheese and chicken.
- Bake for 6 to 7 minutes