Crispy fries, melted sharp cheddar cheese, your favorite chicken tenders tossed in Blonde Beard's Black Magic, blue cheese crumbles, ranch and plenty of Blonde Beard's Black Magic Buffalo Sauce to top it off. These are very customizable and great for a quick meal or snack, use what's in your fridge and the sauce you have on hand.
- Couple big handfuls of fries. Waffle fries in the air fryer would work great!
- Shredded Sharp Cheddar or Jack cheese
- Crumbled Blue Cheese
- Breaded Chicken Tenders
- Ranch or Blue Cheese dressing
- Blonde Beard's Black Magic
- Cook your fries and chicken tenders according to package instructions.
- Toss chicken tenders in your favorite Blonde Beard's sauce as soon as they're cooked and chop into bite size pieces.
- Turn oven on to low broil.
- Layer Fries, shredded cheese and chicken tenders on baking sheet
- Broil on low 3-5 minutes until cheeses are melted and bubbling.
- Top with Blue Cheese crumbles, extra Blonde Beard's Black Magic, and blue cheese or ranch dressing