The hype is real, Air Fryer Wings are delicious. These are crispy, tender and easy to make.
- Party wings (1 lb per person)
- Blonde Beard's Buffalo Sauce
- Pat wings dry.
- Place in air fryer basket cook at 400 degrees for 10 minutes. Do not overcrowd.
- Check and flip.
- Cook another 10 minutes on other side.
- Check and continue to cook until desired crispiness. After 20 minutes, check every 2 minutes. Remember crispy is better.
- Toss in a large bowl with your favorite Blonde Beard’s Buffalo Sauce. Coat well.
- Blonde Beard's Chicken & Waffles
- Blonde Beard's Black Magic
- Blonde Beard's Holy Hell
- Blonde Beard's IPA Buffalo Sauce