We love cooking with beer, it's flavors and aromas take dishes to the next level. What better way to show off in the kitchen, than to pair our IPA Buffalo Sauce with some creamy melty beer cheese dip.
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- ½ cup Blonde Beard’s IPA Buffalo Sauce
- ¼ cup Lager Beer
- ¼ cup Milk
- 2 Tbs Butter
- 1 ½ Tbs Flour
- 1 tsp Brown Mustard
- ½ tsp Smoked Paprika
- Blue Cheese crumbles
- Melt butter over medium heat and stir in flour.
- Pour in beer, let it come to a simmer.
- Add Blonde Beard’s IPA Buffalo sauce, milk, cheeses, mustard and paprika.
- Stir slowly over medium low heat until cheese is melted.
- Once cheese is melted, let it come to a simmer then remove from heat.
- Drizzle Blonde Beard’s IPA Buffalo Sauce on top and sprinkle with Blue Cheese crumbles.
- Serve immediately with pretzels, veggies or bread.
NOTE: This dip cools quickly. To keep cheese extra melty, serve in a crockpot on warm or something similar.