BUFFALO CHICKEN PIZZA
Our favorite pizza is the homemade kind. And it’s all about the sauce. We use a family recipe to create this delicious buffalo pizza sauce and top it with Chicken & Waffles Buffalo Chicken, crisp celery and buttery blue cheese.
Blonde Beard’s Buffalo Pizza Sauce (recipe below)
Pre-made Pizza Dough (from refrigerator section in grocery store)
2 Cups grilled, fried or leftover Chicken
1-2 Cups shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1-2 Cups shredded Italian Blend Cheese
1 Cup shredded or chopped Celery
½ Cup shredded or chopped Carrots
¼ Cup chopped Onions
Blue Cheese crumbles (optional)
Blonde Beard’s Chicken & Waffles Buffalo Sauce
BLONDE BEARD’S BUFFALO PIZZA SAUCE:
4 oz Tomato Sauce
4 oz Blonde Beard’s Chicken & Waffles
1 Cup fresh Basil
2 tsp fresh Garlic
1 tsp Italian Seasoning
(refrigerate or freeze the leftovers)
- Preheat grill or oven to 425-450 degrees. (follow the pizza dough instructions.)
- Par-bake dough for crispier crust (follow pizza dough instructions.)
- Make pizza sauce. (can also do ahead of time and refrigerate.)
- Chop chicken into bite size pieces and toss in Blonde Beard’s Chicken & Waffles.
- Brush Blonde Beard’s Buffalo Pizza Sauce on the pizza dough.
- Sprinkle on Mozzarella and Italian Cheeses (saving some for topping).
- Add your toppings; Chicken, Celery and Green Onions.
- Sprinkle with Blue Cheese and/or remainder of other cheese.
- Grill or Bake for 12-15 minutes. Pull when crust is golden brown.
- Drizzle with Blonde Beard’s Chicken & Waffles
- And try not to eat the whole damn thing!