We’re suckers for blue cheese. And no one knows how to make it like Grandma. This buttery, rich recipe has been passed down in my family for generations. We turn it buffalo style with our Black Magic. It is also delicious as a plain dressing.
- 1.5 oz blue cheese *
- 1/2 c of mayo
- 1/4 c of sour cream or plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbs Blonde Beard's Black Magic
- Crumble cheese.
- Add all ingredients to a bowl.
- Gently pulse with immersion blender or food processor, leaving visible chunks of blue cheese.
- Serve chilled with veggies, chips, crackers or bread
- Store in glass jar in fridge for up to two weeks.
* We recommend using real blue cheese from a brick not pre-crumbled.