A vegetarian take on the classic wing. These crunchy spicy florets are incredibly tasty, even for devout meat eaters.
- 1 Head of Cauliflower
- ½ Cup White or Almond Flour
- ½ Cup Cold Water
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 3-4 Tbsp Blonde Beard's Black Magic
- Chop Cauliflower into florets.
- Mix flour, water, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Add cauliflower to batter, mix until all florets are completely covered.
- Spread in a single layer onto a greased baking sheet.
- Bake 20 minutes at 450°.
- Remove from oven and flip the florets.
- Bake 10 more minutes. Cool 5 minutes.
- Add baked cauliflower and Blonde Beard's Black Magic to a bowl and toss to coat well.
Notes - Can also be served naked with buffalo sauce on the side. This is a good option if you want to preserve the crispiness.