Nothing is better than a crispy fried buffalo wing. And much to peoples' surprise, you can achieve a great tasting wing right in the comfort of your own home.
- Fresh, sectioned chicken wings. Try to avoid the frozen bagged wings. If using frozen wings, make sure they are thoroughly thawed before cooking. A good rule of thumb, is about 1 lb per person.
- Peanut or Corn Oil
- Fryer or Frying Pot
- Oil Thermometer
- Blonde Beard's Buffalo Sauce
- Preheat oil to 375° - 400°.
- Slowly and carefully, place thawed wings in oil.
- The cold wings should drop the temperature of the oil to 350°. Cook at 350° for 12 - 15 minutes, until golden brown and crispy.
- Remove from oil, allow to drain on a paper towel lined plate.
- Add to large bowl, add a generous amount of Blonde Beard's sauce, and toss to coat wings.