Growing up in Georgia, deviled eggs were always on the table. We had to try them buffalo style and, damn, sure glad we did.
- 6 hard boiled eggs, peeled and sliced in half
- 5 Tbsp Blonde Beard's Black Magic
- 1 Tsp mayo
- 1 Tsp dill relish (you can also chop dill pickles)
- Cracked black pepper
- Blue Cheese, crumbled (optional)
- Cilantro, chopped (optional)
- Carefully scoop out the egg yolks from each egg and add to a mixing bowl.
- Add Blonde Beard's Black Magic, mayo and relish. Mix well until creamy and lump free.
- Fill each hole of the eggs with the yolk mixture, creating a "mound". You can also use an icing bag/tip to create a precise fill.
- Top with fresh cracked pepper, blue cheese, cilantro and a drizzle of Black Magic.