What's better than Mac & Cheese? Buffalo Mac & Cheese. This savory, spicy, cheesy dish will quickly disappear from your table.
- 8 oz Macaroni Noodles
- 3 Tbsp Butter
- 2 Tbsp Flour
- 2 Cups Milk
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp Ground Mustard
- 4 oz Cream Cheese
- 1.5 Cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Blonde Beard's Black Magic
- 1 Cup Breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cook noodles to al dente.
- Melt 2 Tbsp butter in a medium sauce pan over medium heat. Once melted, add flour and stir until smooth.
- Add milk, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and ground mustard.
- Bring to a low boil. Reduce heat to low and stir in cheeses.
- Stir until the cheese is melted and the sauce is smooth.
- Add Blonde Beard's Black Magic and mix well.
- Add cooked noodles to buffalo cheese sauce.
- Pour into a greased 9x9 baking dish or large cast iron skillet. If skillet is not non stick, melt a little butter to coat the bottom.
- Melt remaining 1 Tbsp butter in a separate skillet over medium high heat. Once melted, add Panko crumbs. Cook until breadcrumbs turn golden brown. Sprinkle on top of mac.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove when melted and bubbly. Let cool 5 minutes.