A buttery, buffalo-style twist to the classic nacho. These are very customizable, just grab your ingredients and start building.
- Couple big handfuls of *Kettle potato chips or Homemade potato chips
- ¼ Cup crumbled Blue Cheese
- ¼ Cup shredded Mozzarella or Jack cheese
- 1-2 Tbsp diced jalapeno (seeds removed)
- 1-2 Tbsp diced Red Onion
- Blonde Beard's Black Magic
- Pre-heat oven to low Broil.
- Layer potato chips on a cookie sheet in a single layer.
- Add cheeses, jalepeno and onion.
- Drizzle with Blonde Beard's Black Magic.
- Repeat for 2-3 layers.
- Broil on low 3-5 minutes until cheeses are melted and bubbling.
- Remove and drizzle with more Blonde Beard's Black Magic.
*Kettle chips are cooked in individual batches and provide a crispier, crunchier chip. We like a good small batch artisan kettle chip that tastes homemade. If you can make your own potato chips, that’s even better!