A buffalo-style twist to the classic nacho. Potato chips, chopped veggies, melted blue cheese and plenty of Blonde Beard's Black Magic Buffalo Sauce. These are very customizable and great for a quick meal or snack, use what's in your fridge and the sauce you have on hand.
- Couple big handfuls of Potato Chips. We like artisan, kettle or homemade style best.
- Crumbled Blue Cheese
- Shredded Mozzarella or Jack cheese
- Diced Jalapeno (seeds removed)
- Diced Celery
- Diced Red Onion
- Chopped Bacon (optional)
- Blonde Beard's Black Magic
- Pre-heat oven to low Broil.
- Layer potato chips on a cookie sheet in a single layer.
- Add cheeses, chopped veggies and bacon
- Drizzle with Blonde Beard's Black Magic.
- Repeat for 2-3 layers.
- Broil on low 3-5 minutes until cheeses are melted and bubbling. Watch closely, potato chips like to burn quick.
- Remove and drizzle with more Blonde Beard's Black Magic.
*Use your leftovers! Add on ideas: shredded chicken, taco meat, pulled pork