If you like cooking outside, you gotta try Blonde Beard's grilled wings. The trick is to slowly build up sauce on the wings as they cook to create a glorious, caramelized, saucy bark.
- Party or unsectioned wings (1 lb per person)
- Blonde Beard's Buffalo Sauce
- Blonde Beard's Rooster Rub
- Preheat grill to medium high heat, 350°-400°.
- Pat wings dry and coat with Blonde Beard's Rooster Rub.
- Grill in single layer over direct heat.
- After a few minutes, flip and coat with sauce. We recommend using our Cooking' Bottles for easy saucing.
- Grill for a few more minutes and flip again. Apply more sauce.
- Repeat grilling, flipping and saucing until wings are cooked through and skin is crispy and bite through.
- Remove from grill, sauce again if desired and serve immediately.