If you like cooking outside, you gotta try Blonde Beard's grilled wings. The trick is to slowly build up sauce on the wings as they cook to create a glorious, caramelized, saucy bark.
- Party or unsectioned wings (1 lb per person)
- Blonde Beard's Buffalo Sauce
- Blonde Beard's Rooster Rub
- Preheat grill to medium high heat, 350°-400°.
- Pat wings dry and coat with Blonde Beard's Rooster Rub.
- Grill in single layer over direct heat.
- After a few minutes, flip and coat with sauce. We recommend using our Cooking' Bottles for easy saucing.
- Grill for a few more minutes and flip again. Apply more sauce.
- Repeat grilling, flipping and saucing until wings are cooked through and skin is crispy and bite through.
- Remove from grill, sauce again if desired and serve immediately.
Thank you for your comment! Sorry for the delay! We do have squeeze bottles available for sale, you can find them on our SHOP page towards the bottom. Email us with anything else! email@example.com
Hello, I just bought a jar of your Chicken & Waffles sauce and can’t wait to use it. On your website you have a photo of your sauce in a plastic squeeze bottle. Are those for sale or do you only sell your sauces in glass jars? Thank you.